English with R.M.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it wrong to wear fur or leather?

+5
farrah.f
fafa
Naghmeh
Minoo.K
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Is it wrong to wear fur or leather? Empty Is it wrong to wear fur or leather?

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 am

Start the discussion. Write your opinions and reasons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rmrenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to wear fur or leather? Empty Re: Is it wrong to wear fur or leather?

Post  Minoo.K Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:11 pm

IMO, We have to use fur or leather to make clothes or some shoes.These are very important in our life.I think fur or leather aren't bad for body of people.

Minoo.K

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to wear fur or leather? Empty Re: Is it wrong to wear fur or leather?

Post  Naghmeh Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 am

But I don't think so. I don't like to use any part of animal's body for enjoying. With modern technology animals can't defend from themselves and are hunted easily every day. They are killed because a human wants to seem attractive and wealthy.
It's so high handed.Isn't it? farao
Naghmeh
Naghmeh

Back to top Go down

Post  fafa Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 am

No;why it be wrong Question
Great God has created every thing for Man.
Thus don't worry.use whatever you want but in right way. Smile
fafa
fafa

Back to top Go down

Post  farrah.f Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 am

I think it depend on situation of animals that we want to use them . For example if there is a thin and old cow that can't live more and in any way the cow die it doesn't matter . But in normal condition it is a cruelty.Special about that kind animals who be in danger of extinction because any way we most at first kill them until be able to use their fur or leather .
But reality is that nobody like to wear shoes that made of wrinkled leather. Rolling Eyes
farrah.f
farrah.f

Back to top Go down

Post  vajihe Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I think if we kill animals just for using their leather or fur it's a cruelty .special about some animals that are in danger of extinction. But unfortunately we have to kill animals because we need their fur or leather to make some clothes.

vajihe

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 am

Well, I think we shouldn't kill animals just for covering ourselves.specially nowadays, because people have a high level of knowledge and technology to do lots of things which want to do.So we shouldn't be cruel. I agree God created some animals for human but I think we should be careful because all of them are not ours and it'll be really cruel if we can get other's life for some unnecessary reason.

Last edited by Scarlet on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting mistakes)

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to wear fur or leather? Empty it is wrong to wear fur or leader

Post  negar Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 am

I think it is kind of shelfishness to kill animals to be well-dressed . we can use other cloth rather than fur or leader Crying or Very sad

negar

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to wear fur or leather? Empty Is it wrong to wear fur or ...?

Post  F.Fallahian Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi
I agree with you,but wear animals is hot & we can use in winter, most of the our clothes are leather & wool & fur or... .
maybe we can found a good alternative to them but it dose'nt replace them...
have fun... Smile

F.Fallahian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

Please consider the parts I have pointed out and edit your texts.
brown = grammar
green = Extra Word (should be removed)
pink = Wrong Word (should be changed)

Scarlet wrote:Well, I think we shouldn't kill animals just for covering ourselves, specially nowadays, because people have a high level of knowledge and technology to do lots of things which want to do. So we shouldn't be cruel. I agree God created some animals for human but I think we should be careful because all of them are not ours and it'll be really cruel if we can get other's life for some unnecessary reason.
* Great!

negar wrote:I think it is kind of shelfishness to kill animals to be well-dressed . we can use other cloth rather than fur or leader Crying or Very sad
Excellent!

F.Fallahian wrote:Hi
I agree with you, but wear animals is hot & we can use in winter, most of the our clothes are leather & wool & fur or... .
maybe we can found a good alternative to them but it doesn't replace them...
have fun... Smile
Nice Job!

Haleh wrote:Yes, because we are human, not animal. we should be similar to human by behavior or dressing
What? scratch unclear!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Edited.

Well, I think we shouldn't kill animals just for covering ourselves, specially nowadays, because people have a high level of knowledge and technology to do lots of things which want to do. So we shouldn't be cruel. I agree God created some animals for human but I think we should be careful because all of them are not ours and it'll be absolutely pitiless if we can take a life for some unnecessary reasons.

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:37 am

Nice job, Scarlet! BTW, "pitiless" was a nice touch, too! Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down