English with R.M.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend's personality according to palmistry and the shape of her hands

2 posters

Go down

My friend's personality according to palmistry and the shape of her hands Empty My friend's personality according to palmistry and the shape of her hands

Post  Atefeh.Z Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 pm

This writing is about my friend's palm and fingers.

There are 5 lines in our palm that in palmistry these lines have something to tell us about our life.

One of this lines called Girdle of Venus. When i see my friend's palm i detect it is very long and deep for her so this shows that love has an important role in her life. One of the other line that called head line is quite short in her palm and this shows she cant think simply and easily and her thoughts are negative. Other line named life line. This line is very long and straight for my friend and it means she will have a ling life. Forth line is fate line this line is not so long and clear for her and this means her fate is not very clear and maybe she won't be very successful in her life. The last line that always is short in every person's palm is very deep for her and this means that she will be successful in her marriage.

About her hand and fingers that show her personality. her hand is square and it shows that she is very hard-working and reliable, and now about her fingers; my friend's fingers are long,so we can say that she is sensitive, artistic and kind, and because her thumb doesn't bend back easily it means that she is reserved and doesn't like talking about her feelings and problems.

However, i don't believe in palmistry and that my personality depends on shape of my hands and fingers.
Atefeh.Z
Atefeh.Z

Back to top Go down

My friend's personality according to palmistry and the shape of her hands Empty Re: My friend's personality according to palmistry and the shape of her hands

Post  Admin Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 am

Atefeh.Z wrote:This writing is about my friend's palm and fingers.

There are 5 lines in our palm that in palmistry these lines have something to tell us about our life.

One of this lines called Girdle of Venus. When i see my friend's palm i detect it is very long and deep for her so this shows that love has an important role in her life. One of the other line that called head line is quite short in her palm and this shows she cant think simply and easily and her thoughts are negative. Other line named life line. This line is very long and straight for my friend and it means she will have a ling life. Forth line is fate line this line is not so long and clear for her and this means her fate is not very clear and maybe she won't be very successful in her life. The last line that always is short in every person's palm is very deep for her and this means that she will be successful in her marriage.

About her hand and fingers that show her personality. her hand is square and it shows that she is very hard-working and reliable, and now about her fingers; my friend's fingers are long,so we can say that she is sensitive, artistic and kind, and because her thumb doesn't bend back easily it means that she is reserved and doesn't like talking about her feelings and problems.

However, i don't believe in palmistry and that my personality depends on shape of my hands and fingers.

Well, as I told you in the email, this is a pretty good writing for PI3 level. But since you asked me to point out the mistakes I'm going to do so! Smile

OK! let's see... I'll use different colors to indicate different grammatical errors.
Red = missing word
Blue = wrong word

This writing is about my friend's palm and fingers.

One of this lines is called Girdle of Venus. When i see my friend's palm i detect it is very long and deep for her so this shows that love has an important role in her life. One of the other lines that is called head line is quite short in her palm and this shows she can't think simply and easily and her thoughts are negative. *Other line is named life line. This line is very long and straight for my friend and it means she will have a long life. The forth line is fate line. This line is not so long and clear for her and this means her fate is not very clear and maybe she won't be very successful in her life. The last line that always is short in every person's palm is very deep for her and this means that she will be successful in her marriage.

About her hand and fingers that show her personality. her hand is square and it shows that she is very hard-working and reliable. And now about her fingers; my friend's fingers are long, so we can say that she is sensitive, artistic and kind, and because her thumb doesn't bend back easily it means that she is reserved and doesn't like talking about her feelings and problems.

However, i don't believe in palmistry and in the idea that my personality depends on the shape of my hands and fingers.

* - "Another" is the correct word here.

Again, I have to say that this was an excellent writing for this level. I mean, if this was a PET writing part it would get 5 from 5 score! So "Well Done" and keep up the good work!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rmrenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down