English with R.M.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research?

+3
Sedighe.M
Amir.H.Kh
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research?

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 am

Start or continue the discussion. Write your opinions and reasons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rmrenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty use animal for scientific research

Post  Amir.H.Kh Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm

well,in my opinion it has no problem..but not in rarely animal..i think mice have a big portion in science..and human is indebted to mice..

Amir.H.Kh

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty Re: Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research?

Post  Sedighe.M Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 am

IMO,using animal for scientific research that's a good idea,because some animal's organism is near the human, so we can test drug and surgery on them ,if it was successful on them we can test on human.from other hand we shouldnt annoy them,and pay attention to generation of animals.we must know the futue of earth depend on animal.

Sedighe.M

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty Re: Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research?

Post  Zeinab.K Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm

I think it is necessary to use animals for scientific research because there are a lot of illnesses and cancers in the world nowadays . The number of these illnesses increase very fast . Scientists need to animals for treat of illnesses . They cant test new medicines on persons .

Zeinab.K

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty is it necessary to use animals for scientific research ?

Post  negar Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:03 am

yes . we cant test some material on humans for first time . we can test them on animals and if that was successful we can use them for human and some surgery too

negar

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty using animals for scientific research

Post  mina.moghadam Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 pm

I agree with my friends!IMO,It's necessary to use animals!Actually it's essential to have a better life,even a better environment.Scientists have got at lots of remarkable and momentous scientific achievements by inquring into the animals!For example,efficacy of most of the drugs was proven by this way!Scientists can find out many things about our health and health of the animals.In some cases scientists use animals for scientific research just to look after them better,not for human life!So why don't they do that?
BTW,scientists should be careful about endangered species!They should play safe with them and take no risks to keep them!

mina.moghadam

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research?

Post  shakiba Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:35 pm

lol! yes,why not? Question
I think it is necessary to use them because when we dont use them we cant improve and treat illness. for example we have a new medicine we must test it on that animal to find out is that medicine dangerous or not? we cant test medicines or new research on people, it is dangerous for them but there is no problem for test on animals. tongue

shakiba

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty Corrections

Post  Admin Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 am

Consider the parts I have pointed out and edit your texts please. To edit your post, simply click on the "EDIT" button on the top right corner of your post.

brown = Grammar
blue ---- = Word Missing (a word should be added here)
green = Wrong Word (should be changed)
pink = Extra Word (should be removed)
orange = Word Order (the place of the words should be changed)

negar wrote:yes. we cant test some material on humans for ---- first time. we can test them on animals and if that was successful, we can use them for human and some surgery too.
Good job!

mina.moghadam wrote:I agree with my friends! IMO, It's necessary to use animals! Actually it's essential to have * a better life, even a better environment. Scientists have got at lots of remarkable and momentous scientific achievements by inquiring into the animals! For example, efficacy of most of the drugs was proven by this way! Scientists can find out many things about our health and health of the animals. In some cases scientists use animals for scientific research just to look after them better, not for human life! So why don't they do that?
BTW, scientists should be careful about endangered species! They should play safe with them and take no risks to keep them!
Excellent! cheers Great job with "momentous" and "inquiring"! cheers cheers Using new vocabularies is always appreciated! Nice work with phrasal verbs, too. Wink
* "It's essential to have a better life" means It's important that we we have a better life.
"It's essential for having a better life" means "It" is an important thing and it will make our life better.

shakiba wrote: lol! yes,why not? Question
I think it is necessary to use them because when we dont use them we cant improve and treat illness--. for example we have a new medicine. we must test it on that animal to find out ---- is that medicine dangerous or not. we cant test medicines or new research on people, it is dangerous for them but there is no problem for test on animals. tongue
Great job! to the point and clear. Well done! Smile

Haleh wrote: If we have no choice, we can use them for preparation vaccines or as a diagnostic agent of diseases.
Excellent job with the new vocabularies! cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary to use animals for scientific research? Empty I edited my text!!!

Post  mina.moghadam Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:02 am

Thanks a lot teacher!
According to your correction,I edited my text.I hope they are correct now!
Thank you again!

I agree with my friends!IMO,It's necessary to use animals!Actually it's essential for having a better life,even a better environment.Scientists have got lots of remarkable and momentous scientific achievements by inquiring into the animals!For example,efficacy of most of the drugs was proven with this way!Scientists can find out many things about our health and health of the animals.In some cases scientists use animals for scientific research just to look after them better,not for human life!So why don't they do that?
BTW,scientists should be careful about endangered species!They should play safe with them and take no risks to keep them!

mina.moghadam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:10 am

Great job M!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 am

Please consider what I have pointed out and edit your text.
brown = Grammar
green = Extra Word (should be removed)

Parisa Tavakoli wrote:
I agree with these ideas. IMO, it is so important to use animals. actually essential to have* an easier or better life.
For example scientists can find out al ot of things about our health. Although human should keep them carefully and it needs to money, time, etc. But it is so useful for people to use from animal to having a good life.
* Look at Mina's post.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down