Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Go down

Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Mahdi.S on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi everybody,
what's your idea about ZOO? Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?
AGREE or DISAGREE and give your reasons.
LOL

Mahdi.S

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are there good reason for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Fatemeh.Sh on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm



I think everybody most see different animals nearly and
touch them and enjoy them،
beacuse The God create allthings in the world for human and
we owe him that use every thing and know them for improvement of our life.
Sothat It is necessary to make scientific zoo in every country or city ،
beacuse just some people can go to native habital of different animals
But we shouldnt damage to animals and we most hold them too.
My idea is that we can make man-made jungle and keep animals in there or
we can make artificial natural habital for every animals in zoo.
I think It will be good for both of people and animals.

Fatemeh.Sh

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  M.Reza.T on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Ithink these reason isnot good. because we can show animals to children much better. animals like live in their habitates.

M.Reza.T

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Sedighe.M on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 am

Keeping animals in zoos is good,although that seems quite cruel,because we put animals in cage for ourself they should be free, different spiecies of animals are in different place of world that we can't go all of them, so we have big chance for seeing them in zoos .children can find information about animals,feed them and have a good time.

Sedighe.M

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Zeinab.K on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

I think it depends on the quality of zoos . Some zoos are big and beautiful for animals . Animals in these zoos are safe and poachers cant hunt to animals . There are enough food and water for animals in these zoos . But some zoos are such as prison . Animals cant move and enjoy to the nature . Zoos should be such as jungle . Animals are free in these zoos .

Zeinab.K

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Hanieh.R on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm

IMO, Some Animals are in danger of extinction .We must keep them in zoo .Perhaps all of them die very soon and it is very bad for us.We need to some animals for their fur,leather and their meat .You can see some people kell animals.I think it is very bad.

Hanieh.R

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Amir.H.Kh on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 am

hi..
do u like to live in a cage?
we have to respect to freedom...animals like us want to be free..i agree with F....we can make man -made jungles to raise animals in it..in other view,many animals are in extinction and we should care them..because wild life have many danger for them...

Amir.H.Kh

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  fafa on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:07 am

It's clear that It be maybe good for human but it's bad for poor animals.
They like to live in natural envirenment .
Do you like to someone locks up you?
I'm shur that man makes extinction and now it's become a excuse for prison animals.
Please don' cut the natural wilelife cycle.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
avatar
fafa

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  m.ch on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:26 pm

I think it depends on the type of the zoo, because if there are a good condition for keeping the animals, it can be useful for human, because you can learn many things while you see them closely.
I think we must provide similar situation with their original life, that they don`t feel they are prisoner and they live happily.queen
avatar
m.ch

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Kashan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Farzaneh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 pm

I disagree with zoos but I think it is better to keep the animals in Protected area.Because these kind of areas are like their real home.they are wide and nobody can hunt them.In fact the animals are free in these areas and also the human can have researches on the animals....


Last edited by Farzaneh on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Farzaneh

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-14
Age : 21
Location : kashan

View user profile http://toybox.blogsky.com

Back to top Go down

Are there gooodreasons for keeping animals in zooz?

Post  shakiba on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

I am for to keep animals in zoos because it helps to animals but zoos must have speacial features like big space, vaccination,good food,ect. we can build zoos in jungle for animals have natural habitat. When animals are living in jungle, they are in danger and extinction, for example when one of them has an improvment sickness, it goes to another animal and they will die but when they are in zoos, the prople help them and they dont let to goes to another animals. they keep that sick animal in another place and it is good for animals. Unfortunately we dont have zoos like that but we must build it. Very Happy

shakiba

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

keeping animals in zoos

Post  Scarlet on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 pm

yes;
keeping animals in zoos has some advantages which we can not ignore ;such as education:we can learn how animals act while watching them from near so Seeing animals in zoos is a visual method to learn about them.Zoos feed them regularly and they can help animal's population by breeding but...
because I think an animal can understand what its situation is and because of their emotional state; sense of being unhappy in their cages (how much a cage is big and clean !) and as a result of their right to be free in their natural habitat and because most of them have to live in cages while they used to live in nature so I suppose keeping animals in zoos is not the best choice to help them in most cases. I should add if we think an animal isn't intelligent enough to understand its situation we are not allowed to get their freedom but it seems today there are somethings more important than what I think Smile


Last edited by Scarlet on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Scarlet

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  mohaddeseh on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:24 pm

I am in favour with zoos that animals are free there and people can walk through animals,tuch them,kiss them and enjoy being with animals.In these zoos ,animals don' t feel that they are prisoners.Although human's power is more than animal's power,it isn' t a good reason for keeping animals in dark small cages.In recent years,animal's right has improved inside human's right.Some scientists say that our future is related to defencing animal's right.So if our future is important for us,let's find a way for using animals W/O putting them in cages. alien

mohaddeseh

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Corrections

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 am

Consider the parts I have pointed out and edit your texts please.
brown = grammar
green = Extra Word (should be removed)
pink = Wrong Word (should be changed)

Farzaneh wrote:I disagree with zoos but I think its better to keep the animals in Protected area. Because these kind of areas are like their real home. they are wide and nobody can hunt them. In fact the animals are free in these areas and also the human can have researches on the animals....
Nice job!






shakiba wrote:I am for to keep animals in zoos because it helps to animals but zoos must have special features like big space, vaccination, good food, etc. we can build zoos in jungle for animals have natural habitat. When animals are living in jungle, they are in danger and extinction, for example when one of them has an improvment sickness, it goes to another animal and they will die but when they are in zoos, the prople help them and they dont let to goes to another animals. they keep that sick animal in another place and it is good for animals. Unfortunately we dont have zoos like that but we must build it. Very Happy
* Good job!
** "cant" is incorrect because there's not an apostrophe after "n". "can't" is correct.






Scarlet wrote:yes;
keeping animals in zoos has some advantages which we can not ignore ;such as education:we can learn how animals act while watching them from near so seeing animals in zoos is a visual method to learn about them. Zoos feed them regularly and they can help animal's population by breeding but...
because I think an animal can understand what its situation is and because of their emotional state; sense of being unhappy in their cages (how much a cage is big and clean !) and as a result of their right to be free in their natural habitat and because most of them have to live in cages while they used to live in nature so I suppose keeping animals in zoos is not the best choice to help them in most cases. I should add if we think an animal isn't intelligent enough to understand its situation we are not allowed to get their freedom but it seems today there are somethings more important than what I think Smile
* Great Job! Excellent structures!
** Avoid using very long sentences!






mohaddeseh wrote:I am in favour with zoos that animals are free there and people can walk through animals, touch them, kiss them and enjoy being with animals. In these zoos animals don' t feel that they are prisoners. Although human's power is more than animal's power, it isn't a good reason for keeping animals in dark small cages. In recent years, animal's right has improved inside human's right. Some scientists say that our future is related to defencing animal's right.So if our future is important for us, let's find a way for using animals W/O putting them in cages. alien
Great job! Clear and to the point!





Haleh wrote:Yes, there are. one of the reasons is that animals have many infection, so we should keep them in zoos.
*Incomplete! It definitely requires further explanation!






Parisa Tavakoli wrote:
I am for with keeping animal in zoos but zoos should have all of features like big space, good food, etc.I think the big space is so important because when an animal lived in a big space for a long time now it can not live in a small cage.
If a zoo has these features so animal can have a better and easier life there. But our big problem is this that we dont have zoos like that so we must build it.
Great job!


Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Kashan, Iran

View user profile http://rmrenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you like to be a prisoner!!!?

Post  frank.mohammad.bahmani on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Do you like some one to keep you in a cage!!!? Absolutely nobody likes to live in a cage or prison. IF A ZOOLOGIST WANTS TO IMPROVE THEIR SCIENCE, THEY CAN GO TO THE NATURAL HABITAT OF ANIMALS AND TAKE PHOTO S AND FILM AND SHOW TO PEOPLE affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
frank.mohammad.bahmani

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

keeping animal in zoos "a terrible action"

Post  AMIRALI ESM on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 am

I think keeping animal in zoos, mostly traditional ones is kinda cruelty and unjustness to them and it's like if someone bigger or wiser keep us locked up and treat badly to us because in traditional zoos animals are treated terribly although it's good for children or sience
I'm totally against keeping animals in zoos but I agree to keep animals in reservation areas like a preserved
jungle or something
I think we've got to keep the animals that are gonna become extinct in reservation areas not zoos
at all I mean no zoo should exist and for children who are eager to learn about different animals or creatures should go to reservation areas
In my opinion animals should be kept in a special part of reservation area that if children want to see them go there with the reservation area's staff but the area should be changed after some time
In my opinion we've to remember than animals also have life and there alive they ain't a dead thing or corps to be locked up in a small place or be only for having fun of people
and I think we should remember they're necessary for our future life so never let animals to get extinct
oooooooook I think I've been speaking to much now that's enough just this thanks everyone
best wishes
bye-bye

avatar
AMIRALI ESM

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : kashan,IRAN

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

First and foremost, Way to go Amir Ali! Great job man! You words were clear and you managed to express your ideas very clearly. Your structures were great as well.

Consider these points:

AMIRALI ESM wrote:I think keeping animals in zoos, mostly traditional ones is a kinda cruelty and * unjustness to them and it's like if someone bigger or wiser keeps us locked up and treat us badly because in traditional zoos animals are treated terribly although it's good for children or science.
I'm totally against keeping animals in zoos but I agree with keeping animals in reservation areas like a preserved jungle or something.
I think we've got to keep the animals that are gonna become extinct in reservation areas not zoos.
all and all I mean no zoo should exist, and * children who are eager to learn about different animals or creatures should go to reservation areas.
In my opinion animals should be kept in a special part of reservation area that if children want to see them, they can go there with the reservation area's staff but the area should be changed after some time
In my opinion we've to remember than animals also have life and there alive they ain't a dead thing or corps to be locked up in a small place or be only for having fun of people
and I think we should remember they're necessary for our future life so never let animals to get extinct
oooooooook I think I've been speaking too much now that's enough. just this! thanks everyone.
best wishes
bye-bye


* "injustice" is a better and more frequently used choice than "unjustness" which sounds incorrect.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Kashan, Iran

View user profile http://rmrenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

keeping animals in the Zoo,that's indisputable right work

Post  hossein on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:30 pm

hey
I agree not to keep animals in zoo in order to earn more money or some arbitrary multipurpose unless they
keep in outdoor place as well as a sanctuary (shelter) to protect them against extincting.
in my opinion,Zoo has completely high importance to save animals at least in contrast high aims.it may be
changed though you don't have my word on it!
best wishes
bye
avatar
hossein

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : Iran'Kashan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there good reasons for keeping animals in zoos?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum